• Strong Power: it adopts178kW diesel engine with torque increment function which ensures that the machine can perform pipe laying work at any complex geological conditions.
• Dual speed power head: drilling and pulling at low speed ensure smooth operation; The power head can slide at faster speed to reduce the auxiliary time and improve work efficiency during the assembly/disassembly of drilling stem with empty load.
• Steel track: mounted with steel track, it is applicable to muddy work conditions.
• Float clamp: the patented float clamp can effectively extend the service life of the drill stem.
• Rotatable control panel: it widens the field of view and reduces operator fatigue, which makes it more simple and comfortable to operate the machine.
• Semi-automatic assembly/disassembly: the drill stem can be assembled/disassembled semi-automatically, which reduces work intensity and labour cost.
• Truck-mounted crane: the assembly of drill stem and other tools is much easier with the truck-mounted crane.
• Simple to operate: the rotation and push/pull of the power head is controlled separately, and it’s simple and convenient to operate. The operator can master the operation skills through short-time training.
• Convenient maintenance: the engine hood is reasonably designed, which is convenient for engine maintenance and filter element replacement.
|Rated power||kW/ rpm||179/2200|
|Push/pull force||Type||2-motor rack type|
|Max. pull/push force||kN||400/400|
|Power head rotary speed||m/min||0～22|
|Slewing||Type||Motor drive gear transmission|
|Max. torque of power head||N.m||14000|
|Power head rotary speed||r/min||0～100|
|Drill stem||Type||Standard API drill stem|
|Drill mounting||Type||Box type|
|Travel drive||Type||Self-propelled steel track|
|Slurry pump||Type||Hydraulic drive|