• It adopts special telescopic hydraulic chassis for rotary drilling rig, which features extra stability and convenience for transportation.
• It adopts imported Cummins engine which features strong power and sufficient power reservation, which meets the requirements for operation at plateau areas. And it meets Euro Ⅲ noise and emission standards.
• The large triangle luffing mechanism features extra strong stability.
• The extra-large section drill mast reduces the swing amplitude and improves work quality.
• The drill stem bracket reduces the swing amplitude of drill stem and guarantees verticality.
• The load sensing hydraulic system features higher efficiency and more energy-saving.
• It can be mounted with multiple drilling tools and achieve both dry and wet drilling operation. It is applicable to the drilling of cast-in-place pile on various foundation conditions. The drill stem adopts interlocking or friction telescopic structure, featuring big torque and high efficiency.
• The steel wire rope of main winch adopts single layer structure, which extends its service life and it’s convenient to operate. And the single layer steel wire rope makes the drilling depth measuring device on the main winch more accurate, and convenient to repair.
• It is mounted with detachable outriggers which is convenient for transportation.
• The power head adopts imported reducer and motor of world-famous brands, featuring big torque and high work efficiency.
• The infrared camera is convenient for operators to observe the steel wire rope of main winch from inside the cab at any time.
|Rotary head||Max. output torque||kN.m||390|
|Max. drilling diameter||mm||φ2500|
|Max. drilling depth||m||Standard configuration: 86m (5 section friction drill bar)|
|m||Optional: 105m (6 section friction drill bar)|
|m||Optional: 70m (4 section interlocking drill bar)|
|Pull-down cylinder||Max. pull-down piston push||kN||240|
|Max. pull-down piston pull||kN||220|
|Max. pull-down piston stroke||m||6|
|Main winch||Max. pulling force||kN||400|
|Max. pulling speed||m/min||60|
|Auxiliary Winch||Max. pulling force||kN||100|
|Max. pulling speed||m/min||65|
|Mast rake sideward/forward/backward||±4°/ 5° /15°|
|Undercarriage||Max. travel speed||km/h||1.2|
|Min. ground clearance||mm||445|
|Track shoe width||mm||800|
|Distance between tracks||mm||3500～4800|
|Hydraulic system||Working pressure||Mpa||32|
|Overall operating weight||t||117|