• The special telescopic hydraulic chassis for rotary drilling rig features extra stability and convenience for transportation.
• The imported Cummins engine features strong power and sufficient power reservation, applicable to operation at plateau areas. And it meets Euro Ⅲ noise and emission standards.
• The large triangle luffing mechanism features extra strong stability.
• The extra-large section drill mast reduces the swing amplitude and improves work quality.
• The drill stem bracket reduces the swing amplitude of drill stem and guarantees verticality.
• The load sensing hydraulic system features higher efficiency and more energy-saving.
• It can be mounted with multiple drilling tools and achieve both dry and wet drilling operation. It is applicable to the drilling of cast-in-place pile on various foundation conditions. The drill stem adopts interlocking or friction telescopic structure, featuring big torque and high efficiency.
• The steel wire rope of main winch adopts single layer structure, which extends its service life and it’s convenient to operate. And the single layer steel wire rope makes the drilling depth measuring device on the main winch more accurate, and convenient to repair.
• It can be mounted with optional pull down winch, and the max. pull down piston push can be up to 40 ton.
• The power head adopts imported reducer and motor of world-famous brands, featuring big torque and high work efficiency.
• The infrared camera is convenient for operators to observe the steel wire rope of main winch from inside the cab at any time.
|Rotary head||Max. output torque||kN.m||460|
|Max. drilling diameter||mm||Φ3000|
|Max. drilling depth||m||112|
|Pull-down cylinder||Max. pull-down piston push||kN||300|
|Max. pull-down piston pull||kN||400|
|Max. pull-down piston stroke||mm||6000|
|Main winch||Max. pulling force||kN||520|
|Max. pulling speed||m/min||60|
|Auxiliary Winch||Max. pulling force||kN||100|
|Max. pulling speed||m/min||65|
|Mast rake sideward/forward/backward||±5°/5°/15°|
|Undercarriage||Max. travel speed||km/h||1|
|Min. ground clearance||mm|
|Track shoe width||mm||1000|
|Distance between tracks||mm||4050～5500|
|Hydraulic system||Working pressure||Mpa||33|
|Overall operating weight||t||152|