• It adopts the special telescopic hydraulic chassis for rotary drilling rig, which features extra stability and convenient for transportation. It adopts imported Cummins turbocharged engine (Euro Ⅲ) with strong power and sufficient power reservation, which meet the requirements for operation at plateau areas and the national noise and emission standards. Constant power and optimum power output keep the machine at optimum work condition.
• Both the main and auxiliary hydraulic system adopt load sensing technology, which makes the system more efficient and energy-saving; the heavy load hydraulic parts meet the requirements of various work conditions.
• With patented parallelogram luffing mechanism, the machine can cover wide work areas. The drill mast is designed as box structure made of high strength materials, which ensures the boring precision with higher rigidity and strength. And all the articulated points adopt lubrication-free bearings, featuring flexible movement. The 360° slewing superstructure can discharge slag freely.
• It adopts intelligent control system with independent intellectual property right, and the CAN bus and PLC control system including the automatic/manual mast verticality adjustment, automatic boring depth detection and display, automatic slewing control, and intelligent troubleshooting control, etc.
• The power head is powered by 3 reductors for large torque output.
|Rotary head||Max. output torque||kN.m||360|
|Max. drilling diameter||mm||φ2500|
|Max. drilling depth||m||Standard configuration: 80m (5 section friction drill bar)|
|m||Optional: 96m (6 section friction drill bar)|
|m||Optional: 62m (4 section interlocking drill bar)|
|Pull-down cylinder||Max. pull-down piston push||kN||240|
|Max. pull-down piston pull||kN||220|
|Max. pull-down piston stroke||m||6|
|Main winch||Max. pulling force||kN||320|
|Max. pulling speed||m/min||72|
|Auxiliary Winch||Max. pulling force||kN||100|
|Max. pulling speed||m/min||65|
|Mast rake sideward/forward/backward||±4°/ 5° /15°|
|Undercarriage||Max. travel speed||km/h||1.5|
|Min. ground clearance||mm||445|
|Track shoe width||mm||800|
|Distance between tracks||mm||3500～4800|
|Hydraulic system||Working pressure||Mpa||32|
|Overall operating weight||t||92|