• Push/pull type: it adopts motor-chain structure, which improves stability.
• Rubber track: the rubber track has minor influence on the road, lawn, and scenic spot.
• Rotatable control panel: it widens the field of view and reduces operator fatigue.
• Reasonable system match: the rotation, push/ pull of power head, and the slurry pump are driven by different hydraulic pumps, which do not interfere with each other. And the hydraulic pumps, valves and pipelines are reasonably matched, featuring small energy loss.
• High speed power head: the high speed power head ensures high work efficiency without compromising the rotary torque and the push/pull force during pipe laying operation.
• Wide Application: The engine features turbocharged torque increment function, which can increase power instantaneously when encountering tough geological conditions, which ensures drilling power.
|Rated power||kW/ rpm||179/2200|
|Push/pull force||Type||2-motor rack type|
|Max. pull/push force||kN||400/400|
|Power head rotary speed||m/min||0～22|
|Slewing||Type||Motor drive gear transmission|
|Max. torque of power head||N.m||14000|
|Power head rotary speed||r/min||0～100|
|Drill stem||Type||Standard API drill stem|
|Drill mounting||Type||Box type|
|Travel drive||Type||Self-propelled steel track|
|Slurry pump||Type||Hydraulic drive|